Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fiiiinally done...


Finally I got this butterfly done :) I know it gives me soar fingers, from bending the steel... so I have been looking at it several times.....
But today, it was the day! :)

Sooo bending, bending, bending.... and a whole lot of welding, then you've got a "small" butterfly.


And then putting in the glass and adjusting here and there :) And then ready to hang, or just stand....
I had a little trouble with the antennas, untill my father gave me some little balls from ball bearings... ofcourse, just the right thing for this project :)


SO now my fingers are just done for today (and tomorrow), and the butterfly is now sitting on my furniture, here and there... can't decide...

And I even have two more dragonflies who are waiting for the same treatment...
But good that it's done now, that I have two displays comming up. Both in the bank, and at a display called "den blÄ hund" (The blue dog). Where about 50 local artist has been invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment