Thursday, September 16, 2010

Candy wrapper clutches


A long time ago, since I first saw one of these wallets/clutches, I decided that I had to make one of these for myself. Back then, where only one single company made these expensive wallets.
But I never got to do it..... untill now. Now where they are very popular. But none the less, now is now!!!

So the last few days I have been struggeling with these little pieces of paper and with a surtain amount of stubbornness! Pulse have been skyhigh, I have been sweating aaaand maybe also said some bad words too ;)

BUT now there are two of them. The blue one came first.... and if you look closely, you can see that it is a bit worn out already, because I have been assembling and disassembling it a few times ( okay okay, maybe it was 7 times) ... so a few corners have been squeezed a little and at some places you can see where it's connected to eachother. But the purple wallet is much better and more even.

But I am still looking for the right material for sewing the zipper in. Not too thick and something that can stand beeing used and pulled. Any suggestions? :) I have fishing line in mind... but not sure.

The wallets contains 78 squares. They are 18 x 10 cm big.

No comments:

Post a Comment