Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall is here

Colors of fall on a bench
For once, I went on my normal walk today. Actually I haven't done that since the day where Nanna left for USA. Why? I don't really know....

But today a friend asked me, if I would photograph her dog. A Grand Danois puppy, who is sooo gorgeous! Fotos can be seen here!

After that, I went for my normal walk. Niiice, I have missed that for a while.
The colors outside are just wonderful. The leaves starts to gain so many beautiful colors and they are falling like snow in the winter. The cold is getting worse aswell, even though today have been filled with both sun and clouds.

Nice looking right?
 And to my surprise, the forrest was filled with some sort of mushrooms today. Normally there isn't that many.  Do you know their name? Are they eatable? Not that I dare to try anyway, as I do not know what I am picking ;)

Tunnel of colors.
 With this view, it occurs to me that this is the time of year, where I should visit Skamlingsbanke again. Sooo beautiful there at all times of year. Ohhh think I got to..

Three mushrooms
 Actually I am sitting here, getting the urge to go for a walk again. Now the light outside are golden and so nice. But maybe it's too late for today...the sun is setting very fast at the moment, and even faster where I live, since we live in a valley! Well... we'll see... :)

But at least todays walk were nice.... very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment