Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seagulls


I have been making a pair of seagulls today. Later on they will be mounted in a stone of some sort. They were fun to do. Because: how does a seagull looks like? And how will it end, cutting those curved lines? Do they scatter to pieces?
Either I were lucky or it was like the bumble bee who does not know that it cannot fly! Because it went very well and nothing broke.

And now they are in the oven cooling off again. I am pretty excited to see what they look like after that.

The seagulls was ordered by a woman. But now that it was going that well, I decided to make two pairs instead of just one. They are pretty nice and fits well in the summer house, right? :)



Photos are taken with my cell phone, thats why they are pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment