Friday, October 1, 2010

My week


The girl in the grove

Even though I haven't been writing that much in here, I have been pretty active. At last I digged out my painting supplies, and that is a task on it's own :)
Actually I started with the painting below, but it ended up in a corner. Nothing would end up as I intended. What's wrong with it, I can't really say.... so it's still waiting.

After that I picked a new canvas and made the one above. That one ended up as I wanted it. It's almost like she's sitting in a grove, behind lot's of leaves. But I have a minor painters block, there is sooo much I want to do, but my skills isn't good enough. :)


But I'll just have to keep on trying more often. Or maybe end up taking a course, to learn some of the techniques I want to learn so much.

Also I have found some stones for the seagulls. One set is already on their way to a new owner. I hope they'll like them.
They have been funny to do and ended up quite good. The stone really makes a difference.



Tonight I have been out on a really womens night out. In our neighbour city there were a great fair, with our local shops, with both clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair dressers, massage, reflexology, psychoanalysis, clairvoyances, art and last but not least a great dinner for us all.. and all of it for WOMEN ONLY! :)

Surtainly something I could use more often! There were sooo many things I wanted to either by or try. But ended up with a finger ring only :) I also wanted to try massage, relexology and a hair dresser... but but but... money doesn't grow on trees.

But I did try the handwriting psychologist/ psychoanalysist... scary so precise she were. Both with ages, thoughts, personal stuff, and dreams... I still have goose bumps alle over. It's wasn't shallow information that everybody could guess, but really deep and personal stuff, so you wonder on how she could possibly know, from five lines om handwritten, random texst.

Well then I got to try that too :)

And together with the good food and wine, fruit/cheese and bread, it was a blast :) And last but not least, with a bunch of women :)

No comments:

Post a Comment