Monday, July 25, 2011

Lamp project


Finally I found the green paint :) At a company in the neightbour city. So now I can paint my flea market find... and mount it with my lime green wires, IF they fit in the holes, that is.

But at least I will try to do it. The color alone, will help a great deal on the look of these, almost antique, lamps. I feel like a kid again, as I had these lamps in my childhood bedroom. By the way, that lamp gave me an electric shock, because I just had to test if it really would do that, if I put my finger in the socket with the power on. It DID!!!!

I was deffinately one of those kids, you shouldn't tell NOT to touch this or that because it will be kind of dangerous. Because you could be pretty sure, that I would try it sooner or later. It probably would have been better never to tell me what to be aware of... because then I would probably never have had the idea to try it out ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment