Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rain rain rain


Rain  rain and then some more rain.... I wonder if we ever will get some summer, with warm weather and sunshine, before fall is here? :) I sure hope so, or my inner batteries will run out of energy, before end of this year!

The only good thing I can think of, with all this rain... is the possibility of great shots of the tiny drops. Everything is wet and covered with tiny sparkling "diamonds", making the garden glittery.


Even the plants have had their share of water by now, right? And my tomatoes and my beans really need some sunshine and heat.... so I can harvest great fruits. :) I think I have never seen this small tomato plants, by this time of the year before.

They are still not very tall and they have only about 5 or 6 flowers each. And still no sign of even a tiny green tomato. But hey, they will come, right?

I have been looking so much forward to eating my OWN tomatoes, from my own garden, so it just has to succeed.


Look... there are beans on the plant and there are tomato flowers... So now we only need a bit more :) Becuse 10 beans isn't that much for two people ;) And I am drooling, thinking about great tasting bruchettas, so pleeease grow some tomatos now!! So we're hoping for a great late summer. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment