Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grøn Koncert


Finally, today we went to Grøn Koncert (Translated: Green koncert) in the neighbour city Kolding. :) YAY it was awesome!!

Personally, my only wish were to listen to Kashmir!!! I love their music... and okay a bonus is that Kasper, the lead singer is pretty cute! ;) But okay, Kato, Medina, TV2and De eneste to, among others was great too!


And we were sooo lucky. The weather was great... no rain and pretty warm. At the beginning, that is ;) Will I ever learn to remember my jacket???? I guess not! ;) 

But hey, should I get a cold out of this, it's okay!! Kashmir was worth it! Nanna is not sick with some cold or something... I picked her up at the camp she attended all week. And she had a red face and her eyes showed signs of fever. And before she went home with me, some guys grabbed Nanna and dumped her in a pool with cold water ;) And after that they had a "water-fight" ( is there a word for that?)..... So that probably didn't make it any better. So now she went to bed with hot tea, strepsils, nose spray and with less voice than normal :) I hope she will be feeling much better tomorrow... or we might have to see the doc. !

But all in all a super awesome day!!!! So now I will go to bed while having Kashmir music in my head ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment