Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spoilt


When beeing sick and feeling sorry for yourself, you are allowed to spoil yourself with something great, right? This delicious looking box is now sitting on the table, whispereing: "Open me, see what's inside"

And you don't need to know me that well, to know that I am very very much in love with everything with chokolate. ;) In every way possible.... And no matter my mood or if I am sick or not! 


Yummy, the box contains 3 "Cream puffs" (I am not sure this is the right word for Flødebolle) with marzipan, 1 with raspberries and 2 normal ones.... For me only! :) And I promise that if I can't taste them very well, because of my cold making everything taste the same, I will save them for tomorrow.... They are too good to eat without the maximum joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment