Friday, October 15, 2010

Cookie


Thaaat's the way the cookie crumbles..... or is it how it sleeps? ;) Cookie is now her name! She looks like a chocolate cookie in her colors and isn't much larger than one. Okay okay, she will be larger later on.... but then she'll just be an XXL cookie ;)

She have been here for two days now and she is feeling very much at home already. It's like getting small kids in my home again. Everything is funny to play with, especially my plants. But also something as easy and cheap as paper balls. She walks around with them in her mouth, like a dog with a ball.

She is drinking her water in two ways. Both the ordinary way that cat's do, but also by dipping her little paws in the water and then licking her paws. I have never seen taht before. I have had quite a few cats during time and they all had some strange habits... but never this.

Her food is dissapearing form her bowl as fast as I can put it in there. So her appetite is very good. And the little "engine" inside her purrs all the time. She is in many ways an opposite to our latest cat, she loves to be up in my arms or on my lap when watching TV, or even sitting on my shoulder, if I lean back a little. At night she want's to tuck in right besides my neck and then her little paws is "kneading" my hair, while she is purring loudly into my ear.

She loves to be pettet all over. Both on her stomac, her paws etc. She is just so cuddly, nice and is demanding contact all the time. While she sits on my lap, with her back against my stomac, she looks up and she mews with her tiny little voice, demanding me to talk to her!

Do I need to say that I have my hands full? ;) She is very cute, she really is... but also a trial... she is into everything hanging loose or laying around.



Buuut eventually she is getting tired and colapses on the couch. And like little kids, she is very cute while sleeping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment