Saturday, October 30, 2010

Creative days in Fredericia

Glass art.


YES! Today have been a super nice day!! :) I woke up this morning very tired, after a long but very nice evening at friends yesterday :) And a night where the kitten were very very active ;)

But I was looking SO much forward to this day! I met up with Bettina and Helle, and we drowe together to the center. And eventhough we were there early, there were a lot of people.

Cool butterfly paitning.
And as always there was a lot to seee, touch and buy ;) I fell in love with both paintings, glass art, jewelry yarn and art.

Cool sweater
Just to show an example... both Bettina and I fell in love with this cozy sweater :) Thick, soft and cool :) But pretty expensive, as they used 3 strands of yarn.
But who knows? Maybe some other time?

wow :)
But here was also other nice stuff. Look at this dress... not a dress you just sit down and sew over night :)

GOT to have!!
This is the third year in a row that I see these lampshades. They are awesome!! :) I swear, each year, that THIS will be the year that I make on of those :) But... eeeh.. maybe this year??

Huge glass bowl
Saw awesome glass art too! Thick heavy bowls :) WOW!

Yummy Sayfarth shawls
One day, I tell you, I will own one of these!! I looove her shawls and jackets. This year I saw a short jacket I just wanted to bad :) And it would fit me perfectly!!! Soooome day!! :)

BUT I bought something else :) And we were busy walking and shopping and meeting people! And I met both Annette, Yt, Moccapigen and sister, Jette... And also exhibitors who we know by now.. like. Geilsk, Modestoffer and a lot of others.

Do you wanna see what I bought??
uuuh joy
I bought these tree from Kastaniestrik. Cute little projects :)

Huuuge
One of those to stamp shaped holes in paper :) I have a project in mind for this one... I will tell about it another day :)

Kunstgarn
One single of these for a small project ....

jeeeewelry
And ofcourse a little tiny amount of jewelry parts ;) uhhh yay!!

poncho
And last but not least... a knitting kit!!! :)

Yep, sorry I got you to fall out of your chair... please get up again ;) But yep, you heard right... A knitting kit ;)
I bought a knitting kit for a short green poncho!! :) Beeeautiful color :)

But all in all a super nice day, that ended way too early, when it comes to curriosity, cozyness and so on.... but maybe in time, when it comes to my body aching ;)

Thanks for a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment