Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still alive and kickin'


And I do get something done :) BTW my butterfly is done and is just waiting for me to mount it in the same way than my Dragonfly! Only my fingers haven't been fit for fight yet.

Other than that I have been making more clutches and wallets from pull tabs! Soon there will be x-mas and a lot of fairs.

But these days I don't get that much done. Because ofcourse now that we're in the middle of a weekend, I've got a toothache... and not just that, but a swollen face.  To have trouble with tooth sucks, so say it in a nice way! Why do some people have to have so much troubles with them?

But well, after a weekend with only youghurt, I can't wait for the dentist to open up.

Besides that, I was close to get a little house this week. But sadly a person got it just seconds before I did. Sadly because I were sooo ready to decorate the house and the garden! But well... better luck next time! :)

And then I cross my fingers to get something creative done soon... something new. Or maybe a photoshoot outside! Anybody who want's to come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment