Thursday, August 25, 2011

Easy to spot


A few days ago, I spotted some great trailer hitch ball covers, while visiting Miss AD.... I was sold and wanted to make my own :) But after trying her pattern a few times, I had nooo idea on how to implement a tail. So I had to start over, my own way!

So finally I started improvising. That is something I'm not that good at... I prefer a pattern to work from in crochet. BUT I won the task and now I have created my own fish. I have improvised a lot... maybe I have used som stitches that doesn't even exist, but it works ;)

So now I can easily spot my car at a parking lot. When sharing car with my parents, I were looking for a pinguin on their car... so now I have my own. Now we'll see for how long it can be left alone on my car....


It looks kind of funny ;) But I have ideas for several... like a pengin, an emo kid, a hello kitty, a rabbit, a tree with a snail on it and so on..... They are so easy to customize!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment