Monday, August 15, 2011

Yawn


It's pretty hard to start up school again... just saying! And new job at the same time. So some of Nannas days now starts at 6 in the morning and ends around 10.30 in the evening... and that's without  homework. So she is pretty tired these days... a long summer holliday is over :) 

During this rough start I am a little mom-nice, and helps her out where possible. I drive her between school on working days. But after a while with the new routines, I will back off and let her manage on her own.

Oskar, on the other hand, enjoys the moments where Nanna is hitting the couch :) Then it's time for a cozy moment in Nannas arms. That cat has an abillity to purr so loud you can't believe it!

And me? I am up very very early ... at least compared to my normal days ;) But on the other hand, I got to see the moon on a blue sky today.... that doesn't happen very often!


BTW, it's NOT very easy to photograph the moon during daytime :) The colors are very pale and without contrast. But at least I tried...

Well I have a lot to do today, so I better get up off this chair and get going :) Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment