Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trailer hitch ball covers


Today I made one more cover :) This time shaped as a baby penguin. This is really testing my crocheting skills... Today I finally figured out how to make a flat cirkle and a bowl shaped cirkle :)

Today have been such a lazy day. And very needed for both Nanna and I. Nanna have had a very buzy schedule lately, with school, work and a social life. And I have been very much active... and been up very very early! For a year, I have been able to sleep late every day, if needed... and now I am up to ensure that Nanna is up and ready for school... just untill she is back in routine. So the alarm clock is starting it's very annoying noise at SIX in the morning... it's still NIGHT!!! ;)

Maybe it's my new daily life that makes my body ache so much. My hands and feet are acting like crazy... keeping me up at night. So crocheting a hitch ball cozy takes me forever.

But none the less, today have been very cozy. Bon Iver on the stereo, while Nanna was writing an essay about him and his new album. The rain that poured down, sending out cozy noises and a fresh smell of grass ... In my cup a nice cup of tea and in my hands a new crocheting project. I really can't wish for a better relaxing sunday :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment