Thursday, August 18, 2011

Favourite shoes


I wonder if it will ever change? About 15 years ago, you would always see me wearing high heels of some sort... then I switched to flat shoes, as my feet started to hurt too much, because of arthritis.(wonder if that was spelled correct) And if possible I wear them for daily use as well as to a party or similar. ;) They are sooo comfy ... especially as they gets older. They are not too hot, nor too cold. They are very comfy for my slim small feet.  And then they come in so many colors :)

I have a pair of white, red, blue, black, green and black with black sequins. And even a pair in black with thick fluffy padding for winter use. But these green ones are my all time favourite.... together with the blach ones with sequins. :)

And I wonder if it will ever chance again.... Do you ever get too old for Converse? Personally I have seen people from age 5 to about 65, wearing these shoes. So in one way you probably never gets too old.... and they come in cheap knock offs too... if you don't care about the name Converse....

What is your favourite footwear? And why? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment