Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New glass


GOSH I have missed the glass workshop... after a way too long summer holliday we're open again. :) And with new colors of glass on the shelves I am very happy. I got permission to choose some of the colors myself yay! Among the new colors, there was this beautiful green one.... I will show the figures after they are done, so that you really can see the bright green color.

The frog have a small crown on his head... maybe a prince is hiding inside, if you kiss it?

The longer time I spend at the glass workshop, the more I really wish for my own oven!! If only it wasn't that big and that expensive to both buy and use!! But well dreams is good to have, right? :)


In the oven are also two "Sismofytter" as you probably have seen before in here. But I did save some for myself... so this time I will have these two :)

Other than glass, I have made absolutely nothing at all.... But a little is okay too, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment