Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thrifting


Yesterday, I was at Kloster Mærken, a maket in a village south of here, with great friends :) Cozy little market with good oppotunities to thrift a little. And despite of rain, umbrellas and a pregnant with crutches, we had a great day....

And luckily we had an hour or so, with sunshine and no rain, right when we decided to sit down and enjoy some delicious dinner where they had prepared a whole suckling pig. Yummy, THAT was great! Meat so tender and crackling so delicous that I have never tasted better!!

But actually I didn't buy anything at all, at the market !? What just happened there? :) But not far from the market, we found a small garage sale. And I found the above old clock there. Do you remember it from your childhood? It's ticking noise is so loud, that I am pretty sure the neighbours can hear it too. But it sure can wake up a bear from it's winter sleep!! And I love how the eyes of the owl is looking from side to side to the sound of the tick tock sound.....

So at least one thing went home with me.... in spite of boring wet weather :) And no matter what, I spent the day with great friends, so the day deffinately ended up very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment