Sunday, August 21, 2011

Owl, still in progress

Owl in progress
Wow I have been painting today :) Lines, colors... more lines and a lot more colors... ! And I am now a little better in not trying to match the colors all the time, as in the beginning :)

But without a doubt, it's a much bigger project, that I thought in the first place. It does take loads of time! Because in between the painting, we have the more boring household doings. But also because of my aching hands... They really hurst these days and won't cooperate very well. And that does not mix well with this kind of project.

But it get's more and more done... and that's the main case. And in the meantime I really relax by just painting and painting, while my thought wanders.

When Nanna went home today and spotted the owl, she asked: " Hey mom, that's kind of like a coloring book, how funny. Won't you make me one too?" So I just had to find an extra canvas and draw another owl, for her to paint. And Nanna was way faster than me, so her owl is already done :)

Nannas owl
This is how her owl ended up. Done and ready to hang on the wall :) And she says she's not creative at all?! I dissagree!!!

Because all the patterns in the feathers she have made by herself. I just painted an owl with blank feathers .. and with a pencil only. So she have lined it with black ink and colored it for herself.

My owl, I think will be hanging between the bright green lamps :) I need colors on my walls.... or just something on my walls. There's almost nothing on them right now...

Possible spot for the finished owl, later on.
BTW I am sorry for the quality of the photos in this post... Honest... I was too lazy to grab the camera. So you'll have to look at a few mobile shots today :)





No comments:

Post a Comment