Friday, September 23, 2011

Camomille


Finally it looks like a success :) After lots of trouble it finally seems to work out fine, after discovering that there was a few errors in the knitting chart.

So now it runs smoothly and no more holes where they aren't supposed to be!

Now I am close to getting it in use :) Mine will work as a scarf instead of a shawl. I rarely get to use shawls for some reason.

Now I am wondering how to block it while drying. It is pretty huge and I do not have that kind of space on the floor. And I didn't get any blocking wires in time to do it... So I guess I will have to use a lot of needles instead :)

But no matter what, I am looking very much forward to use it. And for the first time, I guess, I feel the urge to knit another one too, in a different color :)




No comments:

Post a Comment