Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall


For the first time, since moving here, I went for a walk in the forest! I don't really know why I haven't been out there for that amount of time, because I really love it very much. Maybe it's the distance between me and the forest now.

Well at least I did it today! And I really enjoyed the pretty colors. But honest, how often have you been able to walk barefoot in fall leaves?! The weather was awesome out there... temp. was high and the sun were shining. More of those days thanks!!


I think I have mentioned it before, but fall and spring are my favourite times of the year, especially when it comes to photography. I love the colors right now. The nature is showing allmost all colors I can think of :) So you'll have to take it all in, before everything turns into grey colors and colder weather.


And since the summer was pretty bad, I really enjoy this late hot temperatures. Winter will probably be long and cold enough for me. I love snow, and I am crossing my fingers for a lot of it. But the darkness isn't really my thing!!


But well, a lot of us feel that way, I guess. I am getting slow, tired and like a bear in it's wintersleep. It's okay I guess, as long as I get that much more done, when spring is here again.


Down by the "Fish steps" (I don't know if it's called that in english),  tiny spiderwebs were hiding, filled with tiny little drops of water on it. I wonder how they spider can live in this.... how does it catch it's prey in this? But it looks awesome.


After the super wet "Summer" this year, the mushrooms are really taking over the forest. There are much more of them, this year. :) Actually I don't really like muchrooms at all... but they are pretty.

After the fresh walk today, and with a forecast talking about semi summer next week, I have an idea about visiting the "Marielundskoven" in Kolding. A big forrest there. It must be very pretty by now.  :) 

I am just not sure about how to get there yet... but I will find out soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment