Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Knit a bike


I could SO much do this to my bike !!! I need something funny and crazy, to do... and I don't mind that my bike is a little wierd and people are looking ;) Maybe they already do that... but that must be because of the rusty bike, they wonder if it really still could be used without breaking apart.

Really!? Couldn't it be fun? ;) My bike's always parked inside, when not in use... so it should look nice for a long period of time. Only I don't have thaaat much different yarn scraps... I gave it away while moving here in febuary... But I do have some. 

I know that some one else in this house, would think it were sooo embarrasing.  So I got to think hard, if I would dare to make her feel that way, walking down the city, hidden under an umbrealla, to hide her shame to know me ;) .... thinking thinking thinking

Well I don't use my bike that often, so it's kind of a huge project, "just for fun"... but on the other hand, I need a project !

Right now I could actually have been knitting for the bike, as I am on the couch with a blanket and a hot cup of tea.... My throat is soar and I caugh ... not feeling very well. But well I will go back on the couch, thinking about if I should start this project. :) Have a nice day out there!









No comments:

Post a Comment