Monday, September 12, 2011

Pregnant


My best friend is pregnant... very pregnant. We have talked about this photoshoot for a long time, but since she have had a lot of premonitory pains the last few days, we wouldn't dare to wait any longer. :)

So my livingroom were made into a photostudio today and she brought an ekstra spotlight, because the weather were very bad and with no sunshine at all.

But then again, the lack of light, made it possible to really play with spotlights and shadows. A really great job, that I have been looking forward to try, even before I learned to know Louise.


But now the day is almost over and we have had a lot of fun.... and a lot of photos were shot. Among those, I picked two for you to see.... And I really think she is a very beautiful pregnant woman.


Great day, no doubt about that! And maybe also because I have been watching her belly grow and I look so much forward to meet the little miracle soon :)

The next photoshoot with Louise, will definately happen after the baby is born.... I am so ready to do a baby photoshoot :)





No comments:

Post a Comment