Monday, September 5, 2011

Silk screen printing

For a looong time, I have been dreaming about learning how to do my own silk screen prints!!! And now I guess it's time to explore this world.

Does any of you readers know how to do this? Do you have any materials like frames or something, that you want to share with me? Either to lend me or sell to me? :)

Maybe you even know about a book for Dummies, that could be very good to start with?

I am best with just doing things, or to watch it been done :) And since I can't efford an expensive weekend on  a course, some place in Denmark, I am ready to learn by doing at home, or at your place.(In denmark ofcourse)


Anyone? :)


If it is of any significance for you to know what I wan't to print on, it is both T-shirts and canvas and paper :)




No comments:

Post a Comment