Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rainy photoshoot


Photos in the rain, in a new way. Normally my rain shots are about raindrops or wet lawns, or things like that.

But a few days ago, Nanna asked me: "Mom, can't you shoot a batch of photos of me in the rain? Starting with dry hair and clothes, and ending it whit me soaking wet? I have a great idea!"

Eeehhh crazy girl, was my first thought. But okay, when it comes to new ideas and photoshoots, I am sooo easy to persuade. Every thought about a cold, or an pneumonia or other annoying consequences, she had to decide for herself.... I think, that ship has sailed a long time ago, with me sounding very mother-ish and reasonable. ;)


As you can see, it was a very windy and rainy evening. And I am pretty sure she was standing in the rain for about 45 minutes. And when we finally went inside again.... we had looots of hard rain.  Ofcourse, she by then were standing under the hot shower, getting warm again ;) So no more playing in the rain, that evening!

What her project would end up with, I am not intirely sure :) But I have handed over the photos on an usb stick, after snatching a few for myself, that I liked the most. Like those above.

Below, you'll see a very wet Nanna. And the end result of a very wet photo idea! ;)


Besides some photoshoots, I haven't been that creative lately. I got to knit a little on my Camomille shawl. I finally found out how to knit on the edge of it. But after discovering a few small holes along the edge, I was wondering about. I couldn't figure out if it was just loose knitting or failures.

So I decided to unravel the edge. Later this evening I will start all over .... but it ain't very easy knitting, with a teenage cat in the house! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment