Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Marielundskoven


Today, when I got out of bed, I was so ready for the glass workshop. But the phone rang and they told me that they closed the shop today.... darn !!

Well then I had to use my energy otherwise. So when the fog was hanging heavy and dense, I wondered where to go for a little photoshoot. But I couldn't figure out a great spot. So I ended up on the couch, watching TV ;)

But later on, when the sun was shining bright, I changed my mind.  IF I just went and picked up Nanna after school... I would be very close to the Marilundskoven (a big forest) .... Then we could go for a walk there :) Done deal... and off I went!


It's kind of funny to walk in a new forest. The motives wasn't  that easy to spot.... and since I was walking with Nanna, I didn't spent the same amount of time, just standing there and watching the sourroundings. :)


Especially the pretty mushrooms and leaves :) The forest itself wasn't taht fall'ish yet. But okay, then I just have an excuse to go there again soon!


But also at home, in our own garden, beautiful motives are hiding. At 6 in the morning, I swear, I saw frost on the fences outside... It was white and "meltet" if I places my fingers on it ;)

So later, when I went outside, and the sun was high on the sky... It showed a lot of tiny drops in the little spider webs in the garden....




No comments:

Post a Comment