Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mounting


FINALLY I got to put my glass figures in a stone. :) Or actually it was the stones that needed to get holes drilled in them. A job I hate so much, as my blood preassure get's dangerously high ;) The stones are shattering so easy! Or maybe it's just because I don't have the right tools for it.


But today was the day, where I got it done! Especially the flag have been waiting for a long time now. One more is waiting, but my hands hurts badly, so I had no more strenght in them for bending the steel. So maybe one of the next days... at least the stone is ready ;)


The Storch on the other hand, haven't been waiting for that long :) But I had to get it ready now, as my best friend is about to give birth to a little girl... it can happen any day now :) :) :) So the storch has to be ready!

I just have to find some fabric less thick... maybe some tulle, so you are able to see the baby through it :) Well, we'll see what I find...


At least I got the figures mounted in their stones now and my conscience is now much better ;) And now I am wondering what to make next time I go to the glass workshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment