Saturday, October 15, 2011

The blue-green period


This blue-green wave is hitting me again.... ;) But we received some new blue and green colors at the shop... So I had to try.

The cute larve just went home with me...and already it's taken by my friend Louise. She asked me if I could make some cute stuff for the kids room... for the top shelves ofcourse.... So I had to try that too.


This little bird, I had to try too :) It turned out well, I think. It isn't that wierd in the stone... I just put it there loosely. I will fit it correctly later on. I have to drill some more holes in the stones. But they tend to split in two, almost each time!!


This little birdie, used to have a partner, but something happened in the oven and it looks like crap. They were supposed to stand on a stone in my garden.... But maybe next time :)


This little fellow you know by now ;) My little "sismofyt" :) Now in blue as well. I actually thought this should be mine, to stand besides the green one, that I already have. But now, as soon as he went home with me, someone snached him ;)


This small blue "bowl" I have made a few times. Very cute shape... it's light, thin, and with blue frits and clear dots along the one side :) Maybe for a few candles or some sweets.


This ashtray wasn't made by me. I rescued it from the scrap. My own home is smokefree... but maybe someone else could use it :) It's a pretty blue/black color, with parts that are clear.

So I actully do make glass these days :) I just forget to show you.







1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money automatically??

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete